Saturday, August 8, 2009

My life after Graduate

After graduate in heng ee ... i'm going to found a job while waiting for the spm results...... i've feel vry happy and enjoyed with my job ... i've done 2 jobs within tiz long long holidays .... i'm very happy and i'm just very relax .... by working , i've make many new frens at thr , hv fun with them and get many many happy memories with them.... but bcoz of always plying with them , so we always b scold by our manager ... hahax ... besides that , i'm get mre experience at thr ...... i'm very happy bcoz i didn't waste my half years long holidays ... i've change another job at march... tat is bcoz my frens resign and jz me alone at tat office ... and summre i cant face computer for too long tym , i will headache ... so i'm going to get a new job wif my fren ... my new job is as a waitress in a restaurant near at my hse.... i'm vry happy .... i reli vry happy .... but the tym is too short for me ... i meet a best best fren ...... but when stop wrking at thr he seems vry angry me .... i loose a best best fren.... i reli vry regret wat i've done .... i knw is my fault .... when i stil wrking at thr ... we always going out 2gether and share problems 2gether ... i reli don wan loose a fren like him.... fren!!!! if u c my blog... hope u can forgive me and treat me as ur true fren as last tym ok ? we din contact for long times already ... i reli vry hurt when u going out din call me and got any problem oso din find me ... my heart vry pain ... i rather u scold me ... pls!!! forgive me ... i vry hope tat we will still fren as last tym... we're fren....

No comments:

Post a Comment