Saturday, August 8, 2009

3rd day for the blood donation campaign


30th july.... 3rd day for the blood donation campaign tat's oso the last day for the blood donation ady lor..... our times reli going very fast day by day ... that day our blood donation campaign staff mostly all got go to donate their blood but me and seok chen din donate... hehe... i'm very scare will pain lar... hehe...... the picture that shown above is my fren lar... she's reli funny... scare see blood but still wan donate her blood.... she's too kind ...... after fin the blood donation campaign , we all are going to gurney seoul garden taking our dinner.... they're reli funny ... hahax..... after that... we going to ply "ding ding" 2gether by non of coin.... ki xin shoot the machine gun on me ... hahax...... so cute .... hope it wil always on my mine and bcum my happiest memory forever... thx God!!! i'll appreciate it...

1 comment:

  1. I wasnt afraid of blood. in fact, I was afraid of being poked with a needle. LOL

    ReplyDelete